Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Why You Should Get A Personal Chef

"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote in message
ups.com...

<spam and other sutff snipped>

> "Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day, down from
> two and a half hours in the 1960's..." - New York Times This means most
> Americans who cook are not eating delicious meals. In much less time
> than this, each day you could heat the gourmet meals made by your chef
> and have a succulent and wholesome feast.

30 minutes? What in the flip can you prepare in 30 minutes? I can't.
Unless perhaps it's a salad. I don't need a chef. I actually like to cook
and I have the time to do it. Now go away and take the rest of your spam
with you.

--
See my webpage: