Roy. Just Roy.

Default What do airlines put in their food???

Stanley > wrote in message news:<tc4u80tunqe48fh5lpahr4cu7h87a1v6ld@netnews>. ..
> Just flew back home on United this sunday and I haven't been able to
> stop shitting for three days!

[snip me go plop plop slooooooosh story]

Hmm, 48 hour incubation, copious gas production, mild diarrhea, no
mention of blood in the stool.

Congratulations, you're now the proud owner of Clostridium
perfringens. A fiesty little bacteria this is, likes to hang out in
meat that's been held at room temperature for too long. Are you sure
you didn't hit a buffet at the airport, or maybe lunch before?

Look at the bright side - if you wanted to get foodborne illness, this
is the one to get. The symptoms are relatively mild, and will
disappear in a few days.

Now, staph, that's just nasty. Your stomach goes into convulsions for
12 hours straight. You puke up any food you eat, and spend the rest of
your evening dry heaving air. Some of the vibrios are also nice - both
projectile vomiting and diarrhea. You wind up sitting on the john for
the better part of a week, puke bucket in one hand and a good book in
the other.