Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default supper tonight

Damsel in dis Dress wrote on 24 Jul 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Please let me know what you think of it!

The meat looked tender around 2:30, so I removed it to a covered dish and
into the fridge.

Well I sliced the meat thin and put it back in the crockpot...with the
juice/broth. It has about another hour and 1/2 to go...Stole a slice and
dipped it excellent so far. BTW I used my cleaver for this...how is your
cleaver doing?

Now for the beets...A little oil in a pyrex pot with lid...add the beets, a
little salt and into the oven we go...I figure (not having a recipe) 350 F
for a hour or so. Till they are tender and peel easy.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan