Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] starkraven@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Grocery Store Worker Snaps

jmcquown wrote:
> No news why but this grocery store worker in Cordova at the Schnuck's (not
> the one I shop at, thanks!) snapped today and ran charging through the
> asiles stabbing co-workers with a butcher knife. Oh, how nice! Several
> people were transported to local hospitals.
> Jill

Hmmmmm. Not supposed to happen in Cordova, Germantown or Bartlett
where the grass is greener and all streets properly curbed with
handicap access at the corners. And the guy went after fellow-workers,
not the customers who probably deserved it more. Speaking of customers
and venues, I would have guessed the Schnuck's on Perkins where elderly
and irascible customers are still smarting over the loss of Seessel's.
I've been run over by mobile carts twice and accosted at the back of
the store with demands for everything from paper bags to handi-wipes
and I don't work there. Just shopping. Guess I ought to dress better.