Posted to alt.food.wine
Rick Rick is offline

Default Penfolds Grange 1993 - Selling

Hi there,

I have a 750ml bottle of Penfolds Grange 1993 (BIN 95) bottled 1994. It's in
mint condition, given to me as a gift this week. Unfortunately I'm not a
wine drinker, so I would like to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it or
collect it.

I'm told that this bottle (in its wooden box) is worth around $450. I will
let it go to the highest offer over $300 ... so, if you are interested
please email me on with your offer and contact details.

I'm in Sydney, and the bottled can be picked up from my office in the City
or alternatively Express Post to you for another $20

Thanks
Richard