Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Francly my dear...Cheval Blanc, Loires, Le Dome, Pride, Havens

Some friends recently had the '59 Moulin Touchais (listed as Anjou at
that point) and said it vibrant.

I revisited a few leftovers last night before the vinegar crock God was
given his sacrifices. The Breton was even better on day 2, with ripe
dark fruit and a real sense of structure. I still wasn't thrilled with
the Raffault, which seemed bretty on revisit, and still very round
(almost flabby). The Petit Cheval just seemed like a lightly oxidized
version of the generic red it was night before. Bourriquot was holding
on.