Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Meringue help

Oh pshaw, on Thu 06 Jul 2006 09:02:44p, Damsel in dis Dress meant to
say...

> On 7 Jul 2006 05:55:46 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I agree with what everyone else has said. However, I came across a
>>recipe on Epicurious several years ago that has an unconventional
>>meringue that has, so far, proved to be foolproof for me.
>>

>>* Exported from MasterCook *
>>
>> Epicurious Lemon Meringue Pie

> Cool! Thank you, Wayne! Crash loves, loves, loves lemon meringue
> pie, and I've been too scared to even attempt it. Until now. This
> might make a good birthday cake for him.

Carol, this is the best LMP I've ever eaten, and also the most reliable
recipe I've used. You're an accomplished cook...you'll have absolutely no
problem, I'm sure.

> Pssst! To center the "Exported from MasterCook" text, click your
> cursor at the end of the line above it. Then hit Delete, and you
> should have nice, centered text. I have NO idea why they don't have
> that automated yet.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know that.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬