Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Meringue help

On 7 Jul 2006 05:55:46 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I agree with what everyone else has said. However, I came across a recipe
>on Epicurious several years ago that has an unconventional meringue that
>has, so far, proved to be foolproof for me.
>

>* Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Epicurious Lemon Meringue Pie

Cool! Thank you, Wayne! Crash loves, loves, loves lemon meringue
pie, and I've been too scared to even attempt it. Until now. This
might make a good birthday cake for him.

Pssst! To center the "Exported from MasterCook" text, click your
cursor at the end of the line above it. Then hit Delete, and you
should have nice, centered text. I have NO idea why they don't have
that automated yet.

Carol