Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Keemun

I wished I would have kept those sales slips. Only in the last five
years have I started to do so. My favorite version of Who Knows Where
The Time Goes is Sandy Denny and Fairport Convention. She makes Joni
Mitchell sound like a whiner.

Jim

PS Am I the only one who doesn't throw any tea away? I'm lucky low
humdity, cool dry walkout basement, indirect sunlight.