Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking
Dave Bell Dave Bell is offline

Default Blueberry pie report

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, guy klose wrote:

> writes:
> >OH yes, my family is twisted enough to make sure that they served all
> >of my favorite foods at my funeral reception!

> My wife is twisted: she tells her friends that I'll be bringing a
> date to her funeral.

A Middle aged couple had just finished meeting with their lawyer to
finalize estate, family trust, and personal wills. On the way home, as
they were driving quietly in their car, both were reflecting on their
lives and the future. The wife turns to her husband and says " Dear, if I
die before you, will you get remarried?"

The husband, after some reflection, and with both hands on the steering
wheel, responds while looking straight ahead, "Yes, I probably will
because I cannot see living the rest of my life alone." The wife then
responds in a huffy voice, "Well if you get remarried, will you still live
in the same house?"

The husband, after careful thought responded, "Yes I think so. I really
like that house and we have done a lot of remodelling to make it just the
way we wanted it." The wife, more visibly upset responds, "Well, if you
get remarried and live in our house, will you keep the same bedroom set?"
The husband, again after careful thought responded, "Yes, I really like
that bed. You know how solid it is, and how much we have enjoyed sleeping
in it together."

The wife, really upset now, says, "Well if you get remarried, and live in
our house, and sleep in our bed, will she use my golf clubs?" The husband,
without much thought responds, "Probably not............. She's left
handed."