Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman[_1_] Mordechai Housman[_1_] is offline

Default Evaluate customer service restaurants, stores, eye exams, car services bars etc

"Bob Myers" > wrote in message

> I always wanted to be a mystery shopper because it would involve
> some sort of cool costume; I pictured myself swooping into the
> local HyperMegaMart in the requisite black cape and mask,
> while the staff trembled in fear (to the extent of dropping their
> pricing guns) at the arrival of the Mystery Shopper!!!! TA-DAHHHH!!!!
>
> Sadly, reality turns out to be somewhat misaligned with this
> vision....

Bob, I think we can accommodate that vision. We'll outfit you with the
requisite cape and mask, and even a body suit of your preference.

I'll get the camera ready. Just please first sign these waivers.....