Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Myers Bob Myers is offline

Default Evaluate customer service restaurants, stores, eye exams, car services bars etc

"D.Currie" > wrote in message
> For a while, there were ads for mystery shoppers in my local paper, and I
> looked into it, thinking that if I could work it in very part time, it

might
> be fun.

I always wanted to be a mystery shopper because it would involve
some sort of cool costume; I pictured myself swooping into the
local HyperMegaMart in the requisite black cape and mask,
while the staff trembled in fear (to the extent of dropping their
pricing guns) at the arrival of the Mystery Shopper!!!! TA-DAHHHH!!!!

Sadly, reality turns out to be somewhat misaligned with this
vision....

Bob M.