Posted to rec.food.cooking
D.Currie[_1_] D.Currie[_1_] is offline

Default Evaluate customer service restaurants, stores, eye exams, car services bars etc

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> This company. I looked at their website, and they're really
> confused about the whole concept of "loss prevention". They
> mention inventory control, but then they completely lose the
> concept by trying to convince you it means losing customers.
> They even go on to imply that these mystery shoppers will attempt
> to steal from you to measure "attentiveness to loss prevention".
>
> Sheesh. Any competent retail manager can see right through all
> this double-"mystery"-talk.

For a while, there were ads for mystery shoppers in my local paper, and I
looked into it, thinking that if I could work it in very part time, it might
be fun.

It was a complete scam. You had to pay to get into the program, and there
was very little money to be earned. And a lot of time spent. And your money
(you had to shop and buy things).

There are no doubt some legitimate companies, but I'd be wary of any of them
until I looked good and hard.

Donna