Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant Michael Plant is offline

Default Keemun

Although not my favorite vendor by far, SpecialTeas in years past
had some most excellent Keemun. Silk Road Teas has some quite
inexpensive Keemun in their stocks, but it does present a bit of
smoke, which might not be to your liking. They also have a rich
wonderous, albeit light, Keemun they call "Red Peach." (I speak
of the David Hoffman/Ned Hegarty SRT in California.)

Best news is that you can keep Keemun for a good long time, and
it will only get better. So, when you find that special offering, you
can stock up, and not worry about the tea going stale, provided you
store it well.

Michael