Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Warming Up To Cold Soups

I bought some cold soup at Whole Foods last week,
it was good, the ingredients are fresh, no complaints at
all ... it just wasn't what I had in mind. Before anyone
says what's wrong with you, didn't you read the ingredients???,

No, I didn't. It was an impulse purchase, thought I'd try it.

Anyone have a cold soup recipe that would be called
Cucumber Yogurt that would not include cilantro, maybe not
red onion, most assuredly not honeydew melon?

Otherwise do you just whirl together cucumber, yogurt
and mint/salt/whatever?

nancy (not so big on cold soups, either)