Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

usual suspect posing as chico chupacabra > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>
><...>
>> That being so, according to Dutch's view, Nazis had
>> the moral right to experiment on Jews long before
>> their alleged legal right was put in place.

>Non sequitur

The conclusion follows from the premises and is
therefore not a non sequitur.

<restore>
Dutch is of the opinion that;

"Every legal right is preceded by a moral right."
Dutch Jun 26 2005 http://tinyurl.com/faeju

and

"Where legal rights exist moral rights always
precede them."
Dutch Mar 21 2006 http://tinyurl.com/gn8lx

So far so good, arguably, but he's also of the
opinion that;

"They (Nazis) had the legal right to abuse the Jews
because they rewrote the laws"
Dutch Mar 21 2006 http://tinyurl.com/gn8lx

That being so, according to Dutch's view, Nazis had
the moral right to experiment on Jews long before
their alleged legal right was put in place.
<end restore>

How many different news servers and agents are you
trying to use to conceal your identity this time, usual
suspect.'? You're so stupid that you forgot to change
your email address when first arriving here as 'chico
chupacabra', and you've even managed to get Jon to
lie on your behalf to Pearl to protect you in other
threads to this. Here's the evidence (below).

From: chico chupacabra >
Newsgroups: alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: I'm considering being a vegetarian...

. net>

t>

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:36:36 GMT
http://www.rr.com

and

From: usual suspect >
Newsgroups: alt.food.vegan
Subject: An Ahimsa ThanXgiving - Fast 2005

Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:57:37 GMT
http://www.rr.com

Type both NNTP-Posting-Hosts into a reverse IP engine
at http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp and we get;

24.28.78.81 US UNITED STATES TEXAS AUSTIN ROAD RUNNER HOLDCO LLC
and
70.113.18.80 US UNITED STATES TEXAS AUSTIN ROAD RUNNER HOLDCO LLC

Why are you trying to conceal your identity and getting others
such as Jonathan to lie on your behalf? Could it be because
I saw to it that your older identity as 'usual suspect' had no
argument against the vegan here? Yep, I reckon so.