Richard Kaszeta

Default The Hershey's Wrapper Scandal

(Chris) writes:
> The result is packaging that is very hard to open, a poor tasting
> chocolate, and the loss of a fine American tradition.

I'm not sure that plastic will have much effect on the taste of
Hershey's---it's just not all that good a chocolate...

But it does remind me of when they moved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
(hey, we all eat junk food on occasion...) to plastic wrappers---to
me, the quality went downhill, because I discovered that I actually
liked Reese's better when it was slightly stale (the peanut butter
would harden up), and the new packaging kept it entirely too fresh.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich