Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall Dee Randall is offline

Default If not Calphalon, how about Circulon?

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> LurfysMa wrote:
>> Since there's the raging debate over Calphalon (and All-Clad), I'd be
>> interested to know how you all feel about Circulon?
>>
>> I have a large (12") Circulon frying pan that I have only used a few
>> times, but seems to work very well. My smaller frying pans are some
>> cheaper brand (Supreme?) and are wearing out. My plan it to replace
>> them with Circulon pans.

I have written about Circulon before -- if you google Circulon under the
rfc, you probably can find it and maybe what others have written. Without
writing about it all again, one sentence: The food sticks in the circles -
for me. All but maybe 1 pan, I believe, i have discarded. That one I use
with a lot of oil only to brown something, but normally I will reach for
another pan if one is clean.
Dee Dee