PENMART01

Default Krups La Glaciere

>Hey, thanks everyone. I'll try Sheldon's suggestion of the freezer
>thermometer and see if I can get the freezer colder. I really think
>the problem is the freezer itself isn't cold enough (I just looked at
>the setting for the freezer and it's set to "1" out of "9" with 9 as
>coldest!! *sigh*). Also I'll have to leave the container in for a
>lot longer.
>
>If it still doesn't work I'll just have to return it, or maybe get
>another one.
>
>Rox

Having your freezer colder will very likely do the trick... also your frozen
food will keep better as well. Don't forget to purchase the fridge/freezer
thermometer, in fact get two... keep one in the freezer and one in the
fridge... there really is no other way to ascertain proper settings. And if
one day you notice an abrupt change in temperature you will have an advance
warning that something is amiss with the functioning of your unit, will save a
lot of grief catching the malfunction *prior* to the meltdown, will also
usually entail a less expensive repair bill.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon