Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Dishwashing liquid (environmental)

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote

> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>> Heh, I looked, and there is nothing for dish detergent that Dee was
>> asking about, only dishwasher machine detergent, that list is he
>>
>> http://www.eco-labels.org/greenconsu...=greencleaning
>>
>> Sorry, Dee.

> If her main concern is phosphates, she should slow down and read the
> labels in the supermarket. They already have what she's looking for.
> Phosphates have been largely gone for quite a few years.

I wasn't sure what she was looking for, I wasn't playing along. I thought
I noticed she didn't want fragrance added, either. My plan was to see
what was available in the store next time I was there. Seems to me the
woman who said she could get it in any supermarket should just come out
and say a brand, would be easier to nail down what to look for.

And poor Dee is sorry she asked us. (laugh) nancy