Posted to alt.food.asian
gtr[_1_] gtr[_1_] is offline

Default Persian food

In article om>,
Amanda > wrote:

> > The very first URL listed in the aforementioned Google page, has a complete
> > recipe, including observations by some who tried it.

> But I was asking for people who have tried making those food, wasn't I?
>
> > If you're too lazy to follow up on a search that someone else did for you,

> I don't need the link to search result. Can you comprehend that?
>
> > TRY not to be condescending.

> I am not condescending. I am merely showing my intelligence. I
> specifically said in my initial post that I got recipes from the net
> but wanted to know the recipes of anyone who tried and worked.

Your thinking is logical. In sum: there appears to be no Iranian
Kabob-wize people around here. At least not just now, but maybe some
will chime in in a week. Or month.

When a thread becomes a mud-wrestlling match, as some people insist for
almost any question or topic, the possibility of another user coming
upon it and offering useful information diminishes--they won't descend
that deep into the mud.

So please don't punish the hemmoroid suffer around here, however
justified: it further obscures your question.

--
Thank you and have a nice day.