Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Persian food

Anyone made those wonderful kabobs? The neighbor across from my
sister's old house are Persians and I try to get them show me but it's
the man who usually cook the meat and so I never get invited since wife
works on weekends.

Even when they juist cook in the oven, it's great.

I got some seasoning info on the net but I need some recipe (and spice
info) that works well.

Posted to alt.food.asian

Abe wrote:
> >Anyone made those wonderful kabobs? The neighbor across from my
> >sister's old house are Persians and I try to get them show me but it's
> >the man who usually cook the meat and so I never get invited since wife
> >works on weekends.
> >Even when they just cook in the oven, it's great.
> > I got some seasoning info on the net but I need some recipe (and spice
> >info) that works well.

> Ever hear of Google?
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+S earch

Read the past para of my post and TRY to comprehend.

Posted to alt.food.asian

"Amanda" > wrote:
> Abe wrote:
> > >[ . . . ]
> > > I got some seasoning info on the net but I need some recipe (and
> > >spice info) that works well.

> > Ever hear of Google?
> > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...s&btnG=Google+

> Read the past para of my post and TRY to comprehend.

The very first URL listed in the aforementioned Google page, has a complete
recipe, including observations by some who tried it.

If you're too lazy to follow up on a search that someone else did for you,
TRY not to be condescending. You're only impressing yourself.

Posted to alt.food.asian

wrote:

> > > Ever hear of Google?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...s&btnG=Google+

> > Read the past para of my post and TRY to comprehend.

> The very first URL listed in the aforementioned Google page, has a complete
> recipe, including observations by some who tried it.

But I was asking for people who have tried making those food, wasn't I?

> If you're too lazy to follow up on a search that someone else did for you,

I don't need the link to search result. Can you comprehend that?

> TRY not to be condescending.

I am not condescending. I am merely showing my intelligence. I
specifically said in my initial post that I got recipes from the net
but wanted to know the recipes of anyone who tried and worked. If she
wanted to give me the ones that have been tried, give me that link, not
the search result. There is a BIG difference between the link to the
recipes tried and the link to search results.

> You're only impressing yourself.

Obviously, I impressed you. Otherwise, why would you be so bothered?

> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! !

Posted to alt.food.asian

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...cipes&btnG=Goo

> > > Read the past para of my post and TRY to comprehend.

> > The very first URL listed in the aforementioned Google page, has a
> > complete recipe, including observations by some who tried it.

> But I was asking for people who have tried making those food, wasn't I?
> >
> > If you're too lazy to follow up on a search that someone else did for
> > you,

> I don't need the link to search result. Can you comprehend that?
>
> > TRY not to be condescending.

> I am not condescending. I am merely showing my intelligence. I
> specifically said in my initial post that I got recipes from the net
> but wanted to know the recipes of anyone who tried and worked. If she
> wanted to give me the ones that have been tried, give me that link, not
> the search result. There is a BIG difference between the link to the
> recipes tried and the link to search results.
>
> > You're only impressing yourself.

> Obviously, I impressed you. Otherwise, why would you be so bothered?

You poor dear. You can't differentiate between being bothered and trying to
remove the dust of ignorance from your eyes. No problem. You have now
joined several other self-proclaimed "intelligent' people in my killfile.
Adios!

Posted to alt.food.asian

> You poor dear blablabla

Cramer, you obnoxious little Bush-loving sack of shit - this is a
freakin Asian food discussion forum - and all the poor lady was doing
was asking for some recipe advice concerning Asian food, which is
exactly what this place is supposed to be all about!

ww

Posted to alt.food.asian

> You poor dear. You can't blablabla

Cramer, you repulsive little Bush-loving sack of shit - this is a
freakin Asian food discussion forum - and all the poor lady was doing
was asking for some Asian food recipe advice - and that's excatly what
this place is for - and instead she's gotta read bullcrap from you!

ww

Posted to alt.food.asian

Abe wrote:
> >> Ever hear of Google?
> >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+S earch

> >Read the past para of my post and TRY to comprehend.

> It would have been better if you posted a recipe or two that looked
> good to you, and asked people to comment. Hence the link. Asking
> people you don't know to spend time writing out recipes is just plain
> lazy.

It's obvious that you have never tried Persian recipe and you just have
a big mouth. For those who tried (- if there is any, it woulnd't have
been a big deal to share.

Posted to alt.food.asian

In article om>,
Amanda > wrote:

> > The very first URL listed in the aforementioned Google page, has a complete
> > recipe, including observations by some who tried it.

> But I was asking for people who have tried making those food, wasn't I?
>
> > If you're too lazy to follow up on a search that someone else did for you,

> I don't need the link to search result. Can you comprehend that?
>
> > TRY not to be condescending.

> I am not condescending. I am merely showing my intelligence. I
> specifically said in my initial post that I got recipes from the net
> but wanted to know the recipes of anyone who tried and worked.

Your thinking is logical. In sum: there appears to be no Iranian
Kabob-wize people around here. At least not just now, but maybe some
will chime in in a week. Or month.

When a thread becomes a mud-wrestlling match, as some people insist for
almost any question or topic, the possibility of another user coming
upon it and offering useful information diminishes--they won't descend
that deep into the mud.

So please don't punish the hemmoroid suffer around here, however
justified: it further obscures your question.

--
Thank you and have a nice day.

Persian Rice. James Silverton[_4_] General Cooking 4 31-10-2009 10:29 PM
Kolbeh: A Persian Restaurant to avoid in Seattle unless you like bad service, indifferent managment, wrong orders, and not getting your half eaten food back in a doggy bag to save money and have lunch the next day Keith Gormezano Restaurants 0 05-01-2006 10:06 PM
Persian Rice Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 19-03-2005 04:01 AM
Persian Rice Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 19-03-2005 04:01 AM