Posted to rec.food.equipment
slugbrad slugbrad is offline

Default Panasonic Rice Cooker

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in message

> I don't understand the rice cooker thing. I do mine on the stove, and
> it's perfect every time (perhaps surprisingly so) and cleanup is a
> breeze--never any burned stuff or anything.
>
> And I use an electric stove...

I would have been right with you a few years ago, but these days I get home
from work, and want to fix a nice meal for my family- as well as deal with
the kids-homework, and juggling sports and extracurriculars. One less
thing, even if it's a little one, to have to think about is nice. I'd like
it if I could find a cooker to make great brown rice for me, so I can attend
to other things.

Brad