Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default What do you eat for Breakfast?

"Claire" > wrote in message
news:0GBfg.218192$7a.19089@pd7tw1no...
> I am trying to collect a few good diabetic menus and recipes that actually
> are good for diabetics. I have a few diabetic cookbooks and some of the
> recipes in them I am sure are not diabetic friendly.
>
> I am starting out with breakfast menus as that seems to be my most

difficult
> meal of the day. What do you eat for breakfasts?
> Thank you for your help.

Usually just a handful of pumpkin seeds. If my BG is low enough I might add
some grapefruit or strawberries. This morning I had a small bean taco and a
sliced tomato, but that's not a typical breakfast. I was very hungry this
morning. I've been sick for the past couple of days and haven't eaten much
at all. And I'll be at a dress rehearsal for my daughter's dance recital
later in the day. I won't have time for a proper lunch or dinner.

--
See my webpage: