Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Uncle Enrico Uncle Enrico is offline

Default What do you eat for Breakfast?

Spinach omelet: I could eat this day after day after day. In fact I do.

Ingredients: All items available at Costco:

Baby spinach in big bag--fabulous deal...long shelf life.
Egg white in cartons--Kirkland brand--another fabulous deal.
Kirkland Mexican cheese blend-4 cheeses--ditto on the deal.
Louis Rich turkey bacon. 3 to a package. Great deal.
Cayenne pepper
Olive oil

Directions:
Cut up 1 slice of turkey bacon and brown in covered pan.
Add two hands full of baby spinach and sprinkle with olive oil. Stir a bit
until spinach half wilted. Pour in 4 to 5 eggs worth of liquid egg white.
Sprinkle with cayenne. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over top and cover over
low heat.

Oh...this is so good!

Serve with salsa if you like.