Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Market Mania

On Wed, 31 May 2006 19:48:34 -0700, Spitzmaus >
wrote:

>Hot DAMN, it's getting good at the farmers' market! Today, my favorite
>strawberry vendor showed up for the first time this season; moreover,
>the cherry folks had peaches and nectarines in addition to their stellar
>apricots. Fresh figs are a couple weeks away, fresh basil is making an
>appearance, favas are abundant, rhubarb's still strong, asparagus
>continues its trajectory -- yes, I'm a giddy girl this evening. :-P
>
>Spitz

Yeehaw!!
I will be heading to the Santa Monica farmers market when I am in
California next week... I am soooo looking forward to the fruits and
veggies there.....
Might find some stuff for the Southern Cal cook-in on June 10.

Christine