Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily TigerLily is offline

Default Recipe Needed: Angel Food Cake

try adding minute tapioca at the bottom of the pie
shell before the filling

this absorbs the extra moisture and is quite
tastey too....... giving you a 'thicker' pie
filling

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Priscilla H. Ballou" wrote in message ...

> I made some wonderful strawberry/rhubarb

"something" (pie without any
> crust, so sort of baked filling) this past week

with Xylitol for
> sweetening (and rhubarb from my own garden).

Totally yummy, with no
> aftertaste or GI effects.
>
> I don't often bake desserts with a lot of

sweetener in them, but rhubarb