Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Problem with my apple pie

Dr. Edward Warren replied to zxcvbob:

>> Granny Smith apples suck. Try using Golden Delicious instead, and
>> double the lemon juice if it needs more tartness.
>>
>> Try replacing half the cinnamon with ground ginger sometime. It's
>> nicely different.
>>

> What a pleasant way for you to make your point. In addition to being
> unpleasant and arrogant, you are also wrong about the apples.

I agree with Bob about Golden Delicious apples being better for pie than
Granny Smith apples. It's a matter of personal taste, of course, but if you
haven't tried Golden Delicious apples in a pie, you ought to.

Bob