Posted to rec.food.cooking,mn.general
Melba's Jammin'[_2_] Melba's Jammin'[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone been to the Twin Cities Trader Joe's?

In article >,
Wayne Marsh > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote on 5/19/06 10:06 PM:
>
> > I'm eager to check it out.

(snip)

> Should you go? If you actually enjoy grocery shopping, as I do, and as I
> suspect Barb does,

Feh! <g> I enjoyed it more when I knew the layout of the store I leave
most of my money at. Cub built new in one of their 'new' layouts and it
still drives me nuts a year later!

> then you should go to TJ's. If grocery shopping is an unpleasant
> chore, then you'll probably be frustrated at not finding familiar
> brands and products there.

I can't imagine anyone going there expecting to find the same
merchandise as found in Cub.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 5/17/2006, Sam I Am! and Mother's