Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

Default Making the "éi" in "sautéing"?

> You have a non-English keyboard language driver installed.

I'm not surprised. I live in a non-Englishspeaking country
I don't know if the method I use works in other languages, too.

>> The comma is next the Enter button, on my keyboard.

> We call that a single quote or a tic. The comma is tto the right
> of "M" on the US keyboard.

Thank you for telling me about that. I don't know what it is called in
Dutch, so I couln't look up the English translation for it.I think in Dutch
they use a French name for it, accent aigu, but mayeb that is something
different.