Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W.M.McKee W.M.McKee is offline

Default OT-We took the train

On Sat, 13 May 2006 16:56:14 -0400, Susan >
wrote:

>> Will, T2

>What's garlic cheese? Is that like Boursin?
>
>I'd swap cream for the evaporated milk, and CarbQuik for the flour, but
>it looks very good as is, too! If it's got hot sauce and garlic, it has
>to be good. ;-)
>
>Susan

Hi Susan,

Boursin would be fine, as long as it is the garlic version... I think
the original Madeline used some sort of Kraft product that is
processed, and which we do not use... I just checked with Tricia, and
she uses a cheddar, or monterey Jack, and either puts in cloves of
garlic, or some more pepper, jalapenos, black pepper, or red
pepper.... I like the garlic, since it already has some pepper, by
virtue of the Tobasco...

We also substitute cream, in place of the evaporated mile.

We skip the bread crumbs, but you could use Ezekiel crumbs, or some
sort of other low carb bread...

Try it. You'll really like it. I promise! :-) We are having it
tonight...

Will, T2