Posted to rec.food.cooking
serene serene is offline

Default Grocery Outlet Finds

On Fri, 12 May 2006 11:03:22 -0700, Ranee Mueller
> wrote:

> Yesterday we had a couple appointments out of town a little ways.
>Right next door to one of them was a new Grocery Outlet. So, I hopped
>in.

We have one a couple of miles away, and go a lot. It's worth it just
for getting James's bread half price, but I love the place. Yesterday,
we spent a hundred dollars, but that was a cart and a half's worth of
food.

serene (six really good avocados for $1.49, Gardenburger Riblets for
two bucks a box, soymilk for 99 cents a half-gallon, etc.)