Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default stuffed shells

On Thu 11 May 2006 09:13:50p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?

> On 12 May 2006 06:05:45 +0200, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Thu 11 May 2006 08:52:57p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?
>>
>> > Oh, man - I haven't made any in so long! I should do it soon.
>> > http://food.cookinglight.com/cooking...ction=displayR
>> > ecip e&recipe_id=428921&package_id=701771 or
>> > http://tinyurl.com/zbwef

>> That recipe looks delicious, Barbara, but I would have to ditch the
>> spinach in the filling and puree the tomatoes in the sauce in order to
>> get David to eat it. :-(

> OK, puree the tomatoes.... but I need to have a long talk with that
> boy about spinach fillings.

I wish someone would! I made a delicious creamed spinach for dinner last
night. Of course, I didn't expect him to actually eat any, but he refused
to even taste it claiming it would make him throw up. Years ago I gave up
encouraging eating foods he claims will make him "sick". :-(

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬