Old 10-05-2006, 05:49 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
-L.[_2_] -L.[_2_] is offline

Default See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Test No Evil

Steve Wertz wrote:
Well of course. Since it's only been *reported* twice, then the
problem can only get better, right?

It's too bad they rarely test the sick animals - only the healthy
ones. There's a lot more mad cow out there than what's being
reported.

-sw

Not only that, but when it was found in Canada, they halted importation
of beef and warned people not to eat Canadian beef. When they found it
here, Monkey Boy almost immediately went on camera and encouraged US
beef consumption. We're all ****ed and Big Business is driving the
bus. If there is a huge outbreak, I doubt we willl ever hear about it.

-L.
(beef-free for almost 3 years)