Posted to alt.food.barbecue
scribe scribe is offline

Default Lava rocks history?

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen. See? That's what happens when
you have a barbecue for about 10 years and don't keep current wih
developments in the ever-advancing science of grillology.

I bought a new basic Fiesta unit on the weekend (basic=no useless and
unneeded side-burner) for $200 at Home Depot in Toronto and, Wonder
Upon Wonders! They sold me a floor model, already assembled (without
charging the usual assembly fee), and I just rolled it out of the
store, jammed it into my van, took it home and had the wife fire up
some steaks. Elapsed time from store visit to mastication: About one
hour.

Now that's what I call a satisfactory transaction.

Thanks for the info.

Happy Q-ing.