Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike \Piedmont\ Mike \Piedmont\ is offline

Default Make lump charcoal

I've been thinking of inviting folks to participate in making homemade
lump charcoal plus have a get together cook out here at my home. So,
here is an invite.

>amwil<

I have 2 - 55 gallon drums and a pile of split oak and a pile of hickory
brush.

>@<

I live about 40 minutes South of Charlotte, NC from 485 as you go South
on Providence Road towards Waxha, NC.

>comporium<

Don't have a date set yet so that can be adjusted, email me at,

>.net<

Mike Willsey
--
Regards,

Piedmont

The Practical Bar-B-Q'r at: http://web.infoave.net/~amwil/Index.htm

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"