Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Make lump charcoal

I've been thinking of inviting folks to participate in making homemade
lump charcoal plus have a get together cook out here at my home. So,
here is an invite.

>amwil<

I have 2 - 55 gallon drums and a pile of split oak and a pile of hickory
brush.

>@<

I live about 40 minutes South of Charlotte, NC from 485 as you go South
on Providence Road towards Waxha, NC.

>comporium<

Don't have a date set yet so that can be adjusted, email me at,

>.net<

Mike Willsey
--
Regards,

Piedmont

The Practical Bar-B-Q'r at: http://web.infoave.net/~amwil/Index.htm

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Mike "Piedmont"" > wrote in message
> I've been thinking of inviting folks to participate in making homemade
> lump charcoal plus have a get together cook out here at my home. So, here
> is an invite.
>
> >amwil<

> I have 2 - 55 gallon drums and a pile of split oak and a pile of hickory
> brush.
>
> >@<

> I live about 40 minutes South of Charlotte, NC from 485 as you go South on
> Providence Road towards Waxha, NC.
>
> >comporium<

> Don't have a date set yet so that can be adjusted, email me at,
>
> >.net<

> Mike Willsey

Howdy. I live outside Spartanburg and might be able to come up depending on
when you do it. Keep me posted.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Survivalist wrote:
snip
> Howdy. I live outside Spartanburg and might be able to come up depending on
> when you do it. Keep me posted.

Sure will, your less than 2 hours drive from here if you come in on SC9.

--
Regards,

Piedmont

The Practical Bar-B-Q'r at: http://web.infoave.net/~amwil/Index.htm

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"

Lump charcoal VS Charcoal briquettes ken ullman Barbecue 40 22-08-2005 08:44 PM
lump charcoal fishman99 Barbecue 17 30-06-2005 09:52 AM
Big Lump In Lump Charcoal Pierre Barbecue 8 11-07-2004 05:38 PM
Lump Charcoal Paull Barbecue 6 11-07-2004 04:56 PM
Converting NBBD to Make Lump Charcoal ? ~ ElektraMan ~ Barbecue 1 17-03-2004 07:38 PM