Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default natural-dyed Easter eggs

On 18 Apr 2006 08:53:18 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Dee Randall wrote:
>>
>> Are you saying that "cough-variant asthma" is the term for "trouble
>> expelling air"?

>Not exactly, but that's why you cough. You cannot get the "used" air
>out of your lungs.
>
>> If so, I will have to remember that so as be more
>> knowledgeable about this condition.
>> Thanks for taking the time to explain.

>It's sort of a condition that most doctors don't know to diagnose or
>treat so it can be difficult to get resolved.

I went in and told my doctor that I had a cough that just wouldn' t go
away. She looked me dead in the eye and said one word. "Asthma."
She was right. The inhalers worked, at least for a time. Now, all
they do is make me light-headed.

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC