Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L.[_2_] -L.[_2_] is offline

Default natural-dyed Easter eggs

Dee Randall wrote:

> Same here for me -- however, unbelievably, albuterol makes it even worse; my
> body must think of it as smoke, perfume, hot and cold air, because it
> triggers it under testing.

Pure albuterol, or certain inhalers? The reason I ask is because some
formulations of albuterol make me worse - Proventil HFA is the best as
the carrier is less irritating than others. "Generic" albuterol was the
worst for me.

> Are you saying that "cough-variant asthma" is the term for "trouble
> expelling air"?

Not exactly, but that's why you cough. You cannot get the "used" air
out of your lungs.

> If so, I will have to remember that so as be more
> knowledgeable about this condition.
> Thanks for taking the time to explain.

It's sort of a condition that most doctors don't know to diagnose or
treat so it can be difficult to get resolved.

-L.