Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default natural-dyed Easter eggs

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> In article . com>,
> "nancree" > wrote:
>
> > Maybe BARB would treat us to another look at her fabulous Easter
> > Eggs--Are you watching, Barb??
> >
> > Pretty Please,
> >
> > Nancree

> LOL. I've got one pic on my website - Church story #13, I think it is.

And I just posted another note with several other pics.
Note to Sarah: My talents unbounded? Hah. I'm a crappy housekeeper.
I want everything within reach, so I don't put stuff away and I've got
too much stuff to start with besides! Light a candle. Maybe a torch.
To a stick of dynomite. Ugh!
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-16-06, Church review #14