Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmiOmlet OmManiPadmiOmlet is offline

Default Scrambled eggs with mayo?

In article >,
(Lovely EvilOne) wrote:

> I was recently looking at posts in another group and came across a food
> blog in which the writer described and photographed making the best
> scrambled eggs ever - with mayo. I had never heard of such a thing, and
> I been reading this group for over a year, and I`ve seen more then a
> couple scrambled eggs threads and I can`t ever recall anyone ever
> putting mayo in scrambled eggs! Does anyone here do this?

> "Always do sober what you said you`d do drunk. That will teach you to
> keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

Only if I'm putting them into a sandwich...

IMHO most Mayo will overwhelm the rather delicate flavor of good eggs.

Just my opinion of course! :-)
--
Peace!
Om

"My mother nevers saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch."
- Jack Nicholson