Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lovely EvilOne Lovely EvilOne is offline

Default Scrambled eggs with mayo?

I was recently looking at posts in another group and came across a food
blog in which the writer described and photographed making the best
scrambled eggs ever - with mayo. I had never heard of such a thing, and
I been reading this group for over a year, and I`ve seen more then a
couple scrambled eggs threads and I can`t ever recall anyone ever
putting mayo in scrambled eggs! Does anyone here do this?

"Always do sober what you said you`d do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway