Posted to rec.food.cooking
Siobhan Perricone Siobhan Perricone is offline

Default Fat or skinny TV chefs or cuisine?

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:01:14 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"Ray" > wrote
>
>> I don't know who said this, but I truly believe it...
>>
>> "Never trust a skinny chef."

>Giada can cook for me any time.

Right, she's one that popped into my mind. I like her recipes. I'd be a
lot more inclined to dismiss her based on her life of priviledge than I
would because of her size, and I'm not really inclined to do that, either.

--
Siobhan Perricone
One trend that bothers me is the glorification of