Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian
James[_3_] James[_3_] is offline

Default Was " Creation"

>Was " Creation"

>Children have complete faith in their belief in things like Santa Claus
>and the Tooth Fairy.They can even tell you elaborate details about
>them.
>But no amount of faith can make them exist,regardless of how much they
>want them to.
>
>What you believe to be true is irrelevent.All that matters is what is
>true.It is the only hope for the future of our species and our planet
>
>There are answers to every question but we need to learn that many of
>them are beyond our reach.False answers to these questions is called
>theology ..
>
>JT

JT,

I can understand your reasoning here, since "theology" covers many
different contradictory religions.

A good strong basis for any true religion would be to verify
everything you can. The Bible invites you to do just that. 1 Th 5:21,

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (KJV)

The Bible wants you to study the Bible, then reason on what you have
read and researched. Pr 14:15,

"Only a simpleton believes everything he's told! A prudent man
understands the need for proof." (Living Bible)

Acts 17:2,

"And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three
Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures," ( (NASB)

Yes, don't condemn the true religion because of the many false ones.
Let each one justify themselves after careful scrutiny.

Is this not a fair and reasonable approach to find truth?

Sincerely, James

Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to the authorized source: