Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default What to do with London Broil?

PickyJaz wrote:
> I have no idea why there is a near to 3 lb. London Broil (dated
> recently) in my freezer, as I've never "owned" one before. I've
> looked online for cooking suggestion, but have no way to barbeque or
> grill it. There's only myself to feed here, so preparation
> suggestions, please?
>
> PickyPuzzles

Technically, there is no such cut of meat as "London broil". London broil
is a recipe. You are probably looking at a 3 lb. sirloin steak. Marinate
it then broil or grill it. It won't be very tender without the marindade,
which is part and partial to a good London broil anyway I suggest oil,
red wine vinegar, onion, lots of garlic.

Jill