Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Joke Du Jour, The Bronze Rat

In article .com>,
"maxine in ri" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > > That email must have been from either Pat Robertson, or the John Birch
> > > Society; sounds like something they would say.

> > Actually, it came from a co-worker.
> > Odd that as she is a Democrat. <G>
> > --
> > Peace, Om.

> why odd? Democrats have a sense of humor<g> Not being a Muslim, I
> will not answer for that half of the punchline.
>
> maxine in ri

True... ;-)
It's just that she is as avid a Bush hater as I am.....

She sends me a lot of great material, and I try to reciprocate.
Then we discuss it at work, and print out and post other stuff on the
bulletin boards sometimes. <G>
--
Peace, Om.