Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lefty[_1_] Lefty[_1_] is offline

Default Joke Du Jour, The Bronze Rat

> > > I actually changed the punchline a bit...
> > > The original e-mail was a bit more racist on line with current

politics,
> > > but I felt that this would be funnier and would be less likely to

offend
> > > anyone. ;-) It came to me as "Democrats or Muslims".
> > > --
> > > Peace, Om.
> > >

> > That email must have been from either Pat Robertson, or the John Birch
> > Society; sounds like something they would say.

> Actually, it came from a co-worker.
> Odd that as she is a Democrat. <G>
> --
> Peace, Om.

I have been meaning to ask you about receiving a lot of the jokes posted on
the rounds of offices. When I was on everybody's contacts list I got a lot
of jokes but also a lot of spam. So I have finally somehow gotten off those
lists and no long lists of spam. It seemed like if you were in a forwarding
list that contained any public email providers like hotmail, etc. you were
certain to get spammed. OR if I send an email to my nephew on his hotmail,
the next thing that happens is an increase in spam.

So I avoid emailing to hotmail, yahoo email, myway email, etc. unless I do
it from one of them, never my ISP email.

Maybe you do it from work where it is filtered? It's not worth it from home.
--
Lefty

Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful