Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Joke Du Jour, The Bronze Rat

In article >,
"Lefty" > wrote:

> I would expect that the lawyers and politicians would qualify as rats and
> drown along with the others. Maybe you'd need a "Rats, esq." one.

<smiles>

I actually changed the punchline a bit...
The original e-mail was a bit more racist on line with current politics,
but I felt that this would be funnier and would be less likely to offend
anyone. ;-) It came to me as "Democrats or Muslims".
--
Peace, Om.