Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Omelet

jmcquown wrote:

>[snip]. I see no sense in topping an omelet
> with salsa unless you just wish to hide the taste of everything else.
>
> But then again, I hate salsa in any way, shape or form. Again, just my
> opinion.

Never say never. One of our favorites when we have snowpeas growing in
the garden is to cook snowpeas briefly in butter (sliced on the
diagonal if large), then pour beaten eggs over. When you top that with
fresh salsa you get a great contrast of taste and texture -- soft
creamy eggs, crunchy green snowpea, and tangy fresh salsa. -aem