Posted to rec.food.equipment
Donald Tsang Donald Tsang is offline

Default Need recommendation for a meat slicer

In article .com>,
MiamiCuse > wrote:
>Thanks, can you tell me the brand of this manual slicer? Is it like
>the deli meat slicer supermarkets used when people order deli meat?

According to my email records, Krups.

It's like the slicers you saw in small supermarkets in the 1970s, except
with '90s/'00s safety equipment (deadman's switch to operate; little plastic
teeth on the push-tray rammer to tell when you're coming up on the last
slice of meat, etc) and a lot more plastic. It's manual, in that
you have to move your arm forward and back for each slice).

Donald